Here at SGCL we view motherhood as a high and holy calling. We also recognize that few tasks require as much strength and wisdom as raising young children in the fear of the Lord. That’s why we have created Moms2Moms: a context where moms can gather to receive biblical encouragement and practical assistance in their role as wives and mothers. Come join us for coffee and pastries as we receive instruction from Scripture, wisdom from older women, and fellowship with other moms in the same season of life. We hope this time will encourage you as you invest in the children God has entrusted to your care.
Meeting Times & Registration
- February 9 | "Motherhood: A Happy Unhappy Business" by Carolyn Mahaney
- March 9 | "Leading Little Ones to God" by Nicole Whitacre
- April 27 | Moms2Moms Panel
- May 11 | "Spiritual Disciplines" by Betsy Ricucci
- (The second Saturday each month from February - May!)
All meetings will be held at Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East from 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Windgate by Wyndham Louisville East
12301 Alliant Ct, Louisville, KY 40299
To sign-up for Moms2Moms, click here.
If you have any questions, please email Allie at email@example.com