We're glad you're here
Sovereign Grace Church of Louisville is a new church of ordinary people who have been transformed by an extraordinary gospel - Jesus Christ died and was raised so that sinners would be reconciled to God. This is the good news we have a passion to proclaim, live, and share. We invite you to join us Sundays at 10:30am! Click here for location details. Also, feel free to learn more about what we believe and CJ Mahaney and our pastors.
Some things to know
If you plan to visit us on a Sunday, we'd love to have you! Here are some things you'll want to know:
- Our Welcome Table is staffed by helpful people who can answer your questions.
- Sovereign Grace Church of Louisville meets in an accessible facility. However, if you require wheelchair access, designated parking or seating, directions to our accessible restrooms, or additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
- Our children's ministry provides care and instruction for 1-year-olds through fifth graders. Check out our Sovereign Grace Kids page for information on what the children's ministry looks like and how it works.
- During the meeting we provide a room with a video feed for moms with infants.
- Every Sunday we seek to remember and celebrate what is of first importance: Jesus, the Son of God, has come in the flesh to live a perfect life on our behalf, die a substitutionary death, and rise from the dead, so that we might be forgiven and reconciled to God. This gospel, or good news, is what we remind ourselves of as we sing, pray, read Scripture, give, hear God's Word preached, participate in the sacraments, and fellowship together.
- If you have any questions, prayer needs, or need to talk to a pastor, you can contact us online here.