Sunday Service & Livestream
10:30am – 12:00pm
Location: 1776 Plantside Drive, Jeffersontown, KY 40299Category: Sunday Meeting
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Sovereign Grace Church of Louisville has continued to livestream Sunday services each week. This livestream will continue as long as meeting restrictions are in place.
Statring in June we also resumed in-person meetings on Sunday mornings! In compliance with state guidelines, there is a limited capacity for our meetings and social distancing requirements are in effect. You can find a full list of guidelines here. If you’re a member or regular attender at SGCL, please contact the church office for a community group rotation schedule. If you are a guest, we’re so glad that you’d like to visit! Please fill out this form so that we can ensure adequate seating for all in attendance.
If you plan to visit us on a Sunday, we'd love to have you! Here are some things you'll want to know:
- Our Welcome Table is staffed by helpful people who can answer your questions.
- Sovereign Grace Church of Louisville meets in an accessible facility. However, if you require wheelchair access, designated parking or seating, directions to our accessible restrooms, or additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
- Our children's ministry provides care and instruction for 1-year-olds through fifth graders. Check out our Sovereign Grace Kids page for information on what the children's ministry looks like and how it works. **Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our SGKids minsitry is currently suspended**
- During the meeting we provide a room with a video feed for moms with infants.
- Every Sunday we seek to remember and celebrate what is of first importance: Jesus, the Son of God, has come in the flesh to live a perfect life on our behalf, die a substitutionary death, and rise from the dead, so that we might be forgiven and reconciled to God. This gospel, or good news, is what we remind ourselves of as we sing, pray, read Scripture, give, hear God's Word preached, participate in the sacraments, and fellowship together.