Weather Announcement | Sunday Service | 2.22.15
Due to the continued ice and snow today and the predicted freezing temperatures overnight, we may need to cancel our regular Sunday Service tomorrow morning. We hope that the roads will be salted and plowed tonight so that a cancellation will not be necessary. However, we definitely don't want to put anyone in danger during their drive in the morning. We will make a final decision tomorrow morning by 7:30AM, so make sure to check our website, Twitter or Facebook for the announcement before you leave for church. We hope to see you tomorrow morning, but if not, have a safe and blessed Lord's Day.
More in From your Pastors
October 28, 2020Sermon Overview + Prayer: "Dear Thessalonians"
October 28, 2020Sermon Quotes: "Dear Thessalonians"
October 21, 2020Sermon Overview + Prayer: "Partnership in the Gospel"