Thank you for your ongoing prayers, thoughts, and support as we process the developments and local impact related to the coronavirus and as we prayerfully determine the most effective way to care for our dear church. We want to provide you with some information related to our upcoming schedule of meetings. We also have a special request for your help and prayers for our students.
First, regarding our schedule: in order to care for the members of our church and in light of the advice of state and local officials, the elders have made the decision to cancel our Sunday gathering this weekend. Our plan is to livestream the meeting on Sunday morning—more details will follow. Additionally, we are postponing Moms2Moms and The Foundry.
Second, regarding our students: Boyce and SBTS students were informed late last night that they must vacate their dorms by Sunday at 5pm. This was obviously unexpected news and requires immediate attention. If you are able to serve this weekend by helping students pack or move, please email Lacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.